You must have tried cucumber raita, boondi raita or fruits raita. Try out this simple yet yummy fish raita.
- Boneless fish- 6-7pcs
- Salt-to taste
- Black Mustard seed-1tsp
- Curry leaves-Handful of it
- Tamarind pulp-1tsp
- Masala(Dry roast jeera powder and grind it)-1tsp
- White mustard powder-1tsp
- Black salt-to taste
- Grated carrot-From 1pc carrot
- Grated Cucumber- From 1pc cucumber
- Lettuce- For serving
- Green Chillies-2pcs
- Marinade the fish with salt for 10 min. Then fry it and keep aside.
- Prepare a seasoning. Take oil, add black mustard seed, curry leaves and green chillies, keep aside.
- In the same pan, add tamarind pulp, water, salt, sugar and masala. Stir.
- When sugar gets dissolved, switch off the gas, add fried fish.
- In a bowl, beat the yogurt well, add white mustard powder, black salt, grated carrot, grated cucumber and fish (make sure you don’t add the tamarind gravy). Mix well.
- Add the seasoning. Again mix well.
- In a serving bowl, make a bed of lettuce leaves and serve it.