You must have tried pepper chicken or pepper potato, but have you tried pepper beans? Adapted from my mother, this is simple yet delicious dish. Try out this simple recipe.
- Beans-half a cup(chopped)
- Black jeera-1tsp(Kalonji)
- Green Chillies-1pc
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper-1tbsp
- Take oil in kadai, let it warm.
- Add black jeera and hing.
- Add beans, fry, Then add tomato pieces.
- Cover and cook on medium to low flame.
- Add water (enough to keep the beans floating)
- Add salt, green chilly and black pepper.
- Cover and cook till the beans are cooked and water is evaporated.
- Enjoy with hot fulkas.