Masala French Fries
- Potatoes cut in French fry shape-2pcs
- Salt-to taste
- Corn flour-2tbsp
- Black pepper-1tsp
- Red chilly powder-1tsp
- Dry mint leaves-1tsp
- Oil for frying
Sprinkle salt on potatoes and keep aside for 5min.
- In the mean time,heat oil in kadai.
- In a bowl mix corn flour,black pepper,red chilly powder and dry mint leaves.
- After 5min,add the above mixture to potatoes,mix well.
- Now add one by one potatoes in hot oil,make sure they don’t stick to each other.
- When one side gets brown,flip it and fry the other side.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea.