- Boneless Chicken-200gms
- Sunflower oil-1tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste-2tbsp
- Onion chopped-2pcs
- Tomato Paste-2pcs
- Turmeric powder-1/2tbsp
- Cumin powder-1tbsp
- Coriander powder-1tbsp
- Red Chilly powder-1tbsp
- Kasmiri red chilly powder-1tbsp
- Fresh Cream-1cup
- Bay Leaf-1pc
- Garam Masala powder-1/2tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Whisked egg-1pc
- Cashew nut paste- 50gms
- Cut the boneless chicken into very small pieces, don’t make it keema.
- Marinate the chicken with yogurt for 1hour
- Add oil in a wok, add bay leaf and cloves.
- Then add onion, fry till it turns pink in colour.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and tomato paste, stir.
- Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder, kashmiri red chilly powder and marinated chicken.
- Keep stiring for 5min
- Cover and cook for around 15min.
- Add cashew nut paste and very little water, cover and stir to make a thick gravy.
- Cook till the chicken is tender.
- Add cream,butter and whisked egg, stir well so that the egg is mixed.
- Add garam masala powder.
- garnish with coriander and fresh cream and enjoy.