We Bongs, love fish in any form. Be it in gravy, samosa, fry or even paratha. Try out this mouth watering, yet simple recipe.
- Boneless Fish (2tbsp)
- Onion-2big size (finely chopped)
- Garlic paste-1tsp
- Ginger paste-1tsp
- Turmeric powder-1tsp
- Red Chilly powder-1tsp
- Garam Masala powder-1tsp
- Green Chillies-3-4pcs
- All purpose flour(maida)-1cup
- Oil (to knead maida)-1tbsp
- Oil (to cook fish)-2tbsp
- Oil (to fry parathas)-1tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Boil the fish
- If you are using fish with bones, after boiling, remove the bones. There should not be single bone in it.
- Mash it using your hands.
- Take a wok, add oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add onion, fry till they turn pink in colour.
- Once the onion gets pink, add ginger paste, garlic paste and green chillies. Fry.
- Add the mashed boiled fish. Stir.
- Add salt, coriander, stir.
- Stir till the fish is dry. It will approx. take 15min.
- Add garam masala powder.
- Keep aside the fish filling.
- Knead the maida with oil, salt and lukewarm water into a soft dough.
- Take a piece of dough,using your palm, make a ball shape.
- With your fingers, make a bowl shape with maida.
- Put the filling in that bowl, taking the edges of the maida bowl, again make it a round ball.
- Make sure the filling doesn’t come out.
- Roll into a round shape paratha.
- Take a tawa, put the paratha, after few seconds, when it starts changing its colour, flip it.
- Wait till the other side gets brown dots.
- Drizzle some oil on one side, flip over and repeat the process for the other side as well.
- Serve hot with Raita or Achaar.