Bengalis consider mango to be the king of fruits, so we try eating it not only as a fruit, but also as chutney and dessert. Green or Ripe, both mangoes are delicious to us. Try out yet another simple recipe of mango.
Have you ever heard of kheer without milk? I don’t think so! Check out the recipe below:
- Mango Pulp- 2tea cups
- Condensed Milk-1/2tin
- Dry fruits (cut into pieces)-2tbsp
- Strain the ripe mangoes in a steel colander.
- Take out the pulp that comes out in a bowl.
- Add sugar, condensed milk,cream.
- Beat the mixture well so that the sugar gets diluted.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 3-4hours.
- Take out and garnish with dry fruits.
- Eat the dessert chilled.