This recipe is by my mother, with slight changes made by me. She prepares it with normal fish pieces, I gave it a twist by preparing it with a fillet.
You can have it with your meal or even as a snack. Trust me, its mouth-watering!
Dhaniya Fish Fry
- Fish Fillet-5-6pieces
- Onion-1big piece
- Lemon juice-1tbsp
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-for shallow fry
- Breadcrumbs for coating
- Green Chillies-2-3pieces
- Make a paste of coriander, onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies.
- Marinate the fish pieces with above paste for 1hour
- Take breadcrumbs in a plate, coat the fish with breadcrumbs.
- Take a pan, put some oil, and shallow fry the fish.
- After 1 side is side, flip it and fry the other side.
- Check using a knife or fork if the fish is done.
- Serve hot with onion and green chillies